A2KOI BV respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Therefore, due to full transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights in the best possible way.
For all additional information regarding the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority for Personal Data: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
A2KOI uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
To make shopping at A2KOI as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal information and data related to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
We use your email address to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to, you can unsubscribe at our website.
When you place an order with A2KOI we keep, if desired, your data on a Secure Server. You can provide a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment details do not have to be filled in with each new order.
Data on the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
If you respond to a promotion or contest, we will ask for your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing actions.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also "The Website"): www.a2koi.be
2. Controller of personal data processing (Hereinafter also: "The Controller"): A2KOI BV, established at Bulkseweg 22, 5331 PK Kerkdriel, kvk-number: 69078025.
Article 2 - Access to the Website
The access to the Website and the use is strictly personal. You shall not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular shall not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All trademarks, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications which may be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person in charge, is strictly prohibited. Failure by the manager to take immediate action against any infringement cannot be construed as tacit consent or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator may at any time:
suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website to a certain category of visitors
delete any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international law or in violation of Internet etiquette
have the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
Under no circumstances will the administrator be responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the functioning of the website, which renders the website or any of its functionalities inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the Internet.
The Administrator will not be liable for any legal action taken against you:
because of your use of the Website or services accessible via the Internet
The Administrator will not be responsible for any damages incurred by you personally, or by third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the Website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he will be entitled to recover from you all damages he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - The collection of data
Your data will be collected by A2KOI BV and (an) external processor(s). Personal data means: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website will be used by the Administrator primarily for maintaining relationships with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights in relation to your data
Under Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, any person has the right to access and rectify or erase his personal data or to restrict the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identification document, bearing your signature and indicating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the submitted request, you will receive a response to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, they will be provided to them upon an express and reasoned request from those authorities, after which such personal data will therefore no longer be subject to the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data may be used by partners of the responsible for commercial purposes. If you do not wish to do so, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
If, during the visit to the website, you come across any personal data, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that infringes the privacy of those person(s). The administrator will in no case be responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of website will be used and kept for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communications and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended for showing relevant ads. From the information about visited websites, personal interests can be derived. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted ads, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymized (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Belco, Nextroll, Tradetracker, Hotjar, Mailchimp, Advertising Partners, Kiyoh, Lightspeed
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- Nextroll, Tradetracker, Hotjar, Mailchimp, Advertising Partners, Kiyoh, Lightspeed
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each type of operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Images and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
The law applicable to these conditions is Dutch. The court of the place of establishment of the administrator will be exclusively competent for any disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: B van heertum, firstname.lastname@example.org