Formaldehyde 40% in combination with Malachite Green is used against most single-celled parasites including White Dot, Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, etc... Also effective against fungal infections. Do not use in combination with salt (> 3 g/l).
20 ml per 1000 liters of pond water. Do not use below 8ºC. Usually 1 treatment is sufficient, against White Spot the treatment must be repeated with an interval of 4 days. Always ventilate well during the treatment and let the filter rotate. Turn off ozone and UV lamp for 2 days. Change +/- 20% of the water after 1 week! Do not combine this treatment with other chemical agents at the same time.
Use only 80% of the dose if the acidity (pH) is below 7!
- Do not ingest or inhale.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Store in original packaging.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep cool and dark.
- Always wear protective gloves when using medication.
- Is TOXIC by inhalation, ingestion, or skin/eye contact. In the event of an accident during use, contact a doctor immediately and take the original packaging with you.
- In case of contact with skin/eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
It is recommended to administer Malamix17 after this treatment. This restores the mucous membrane of the fish and restarts the filter bacteria.
The Koidokter cannot be held liable for any damage to your pond or fish as a result of incorrect use of our products.
|Type of product:||Medication|
0 of 0 reviews